Saturday, October 24, 2009

kursus today

As the ketua kumpulan peminjaman, I went to school this Saturday morning to give kursus for the probays with other ajks. I might hav stage fright, I cant speak clearly in front of the crowds. This is my weakness, that's why I cant score well in my oral presentation. I chose to be the second last to give the kursus, thus i waited for more than 4 hours in library, chit chattitng with others, playing noob games in facebook...... Finally, it was my turn. Although I am the senior while they are the juniors, staring at them, I was nervous and I could feel my ears and cheeks were blushing red. Fortunately, I have two helpful and responsible assistants who can lighten my burdon. Page by page, we went thru the notes, asking questions, hoping they will understand what we r talking about. I reli hope that I can conqueer my weakness ASAP because communication is important once you enter the society.

No comments:

Post a Comment